Come and be inspired
Have you ever wondered how your favorite podcasters got started? Get the inside scoop at the Share Your Pod Summit, where 60+ amazing speakers will share how they found their voice through podcasting.
These heroes understand the struggles and fears associated and will be sharing what they wish they had known before they started.
Join us as powerful entrepreneurs will be dropping tips and hacks for spreading your message and leveraging your impact while building your community. There will also be plenty of conversations about how to monetize, whether you are just starting out or a seasoned pro.
While this fun event is free, there is also a VIP upgrade to join all the speakers, experts, and sponsors for mind blowing strategies and networking opportunities. If you are looking for more media exposure and comradery, join this group to find guests or get connected to be a guest.
All Times Central Daylight Time (UTC-5:00)
- 10:00 am – Kerry Zarb, Jesus (Jesse) Hernandez, Mike Ham, Steve Cosio
- 11:00 am –Sean Dustin, Yvonne Marchese, Monica Ortega, Cat Corchado
- 12:00 pm – Sandra Vasquez, Coni Meyers, Anand Dattani, Angelica Vallecillo Goncalves
- 1:00 pm –Jill Olish, Andrew Milden, Kristen Donnelly, Randall McKeown
- 2:00 pm – Brimstone, Vera Lee Curnow, Bobby Glen James
- 3:00 pm – Jaime Legagnuer, Tiffany Callahan, Chris Vaglio, Katie Brinkley
- 4:00 pm – Judy Hoberman, Jarriel Campbell, Shawn Connors, Amanda Sharp
- 5.00pm – Sponsor Appreciation & Recap
- 6.00pm – VIP Meet & Great – Speakers, Experts, Sponsors & Hosts (zoom only)
- 10:00 am – Phil Brown, Sid Meadows, Kerry Zarb, John B Pyka
- 11:00 am – Kristi Bridges, Linda Bonney, Roman Prokopchuk, Angel Lovecchio
- 12:00 pm – Billie Groom, Julie DeLucca-Collins, Crystal Fox, Sabrina Perozzo
- 1:00 pm -Doina Bejenaru, Pedro Maciel, Tanner Campbell, Melissa Bottorff-Arey
- 2:00 pm – Michael Castaneda, John J Wiley, Manny Cabo, Cyndilu Miller
- 3:00 pm – Isidro Salas, James Scott, Jeff McMahon
- 4:00 pm – Nik English, Conrad Weaver, Julie Drost Lokun, Stacy Sherman
- 5.00 pm – Branden & Kim for the Recap
- 6.00pm – VIP After Party with DJ (zoom only)
Available in VIP Facebook Group
- How to MacGyver Your Livestream
- The Power of a Podcast Interview
- SEO Best Practices for Your Podcast
- AI For Podcasters: Build a Podcast Copy Kit
- What’s In a Name? Even Romeo Can’t Resist
- Master Your Episode Planning & Marketing
- Podcast Clips, Snippets, & Audiograms Rockstar
- How to Weave an Epic Story & Why It Matters
- Learn how to create a book from your podcast transcripts the easy way.
- SEO tips from the digital marketing master
- Facebook Ads Strategy
- podcast audit.
- Guide to Livestreaming Success
- and more
John B Pyka
The Culture Cast
John J. Wiley
Jesus "Jesse" Hernandez
The Journey Onwards Podcast
Bobby Glen James
Branden Ushio is a long term podcaster, Technology Consultant and a Creative Problem Solver. He helps podcasters with big dreams turn them into reality by creating a customized strategic plan.
Kim White is a serial entrepreneur, international speaker, author and podcaster who is obsessed with collaboration.
She is also the publisher of My Sexy Business Magazine which features ordinary people living extraordinary lives.
Coffee with Kerry
Digital Savage Experience
Podcast Morning Cast Access
VIP Meet and Greet
Get together with other podcasters in your niche, build relationships, share tips and tricks of the trade, ask questions and get answers from experts. You’ll have access to some of the top names in podcasting! This is a fun way to connect with others who share your passion for podcasting!
We’ve got an exclusive invitation only virtual zoom meet and greet with the speakers, experts and other VIP members. You’re not going to want to miss out on this!
Private VIP Group
• Discover the benefits of podcasting
• Learn how to take your podcast from idea to launch
• Get feedback on your pod from industry experts
• Network with people who are passionate about audio storytelling
• Find a community you belong in and gain support for your goals
VIP Ticket holders are invited to the exclusive After Party. This is your chance to meet and connect with all the speakers, experts and sponsors from the summit. This after party will be an opportunity for you to get together in person, chat, ask questions, and make those connections that will last long after this event is over. You’ll have time to network with other podcasters who are also looking for new partnerships and collaborations. There’s no better way to wrap up a great summit than at our Share Your Pod After Party!